- Compensation: A full-time work week is 40 hours. Non-exempt employees may earn overtime in accordance with the contractual requirements. ATL recognizes and rewards outstanding service through our incentive program.
- Leave: Employees are eligible for PTO benefits. ATL observes Federal holidays.
- Workplace Flexibility: ATL offers flexible work arrangements to employees when permitted. Flexible scheduling and telecommuting are components of ATL’s Workplace Flexibility Plan.
- Health: ATL offers a competitive benefits package for Medical, Dental, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability and Vision coverage.
- Retirement Plan: All full time employees may participate in our Company’s 401(k) retirement plan.
- Additional Benefits: ATL provides Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage as a Company benefit to all full time employees; and licensure/certification assistance as permitted.
Career Development Plan
The ATL Career Development Plan (DCDP) is a tool for career development and progression. ATL managers support employee development through goal-setting, training, mentoring, and evaluation.
- Goal Setting: During the indoctrination process, ATL employees work closely with their managers to set professional baselines, short-term, and long-term goals. Managers provide goals and objectives as well as clarification on tasks.
- Mentoring/Training: In addition to On-The-Job (OTJ) training, managers and employees may utilize internal training captured through IT tools and facilitate professional development and guidance amongst workforce.
- Evaluation: Managers and employees meet on an annual basis to review goals, progress, and accomplishments.